Panorama of the Greek Supermarkets is a yearly edition of Boussias Communications SA, including a vast analysis of the supermarket chains' operating in the Greek market financial data - according to their balance sheets - and their stores network, by prefecture.
Since 1997, the year of the first edition, Panorama of the Greek Supermarkets is considered by its readers as the most reliable source of financial data regarding the FMCG retail industry.
In this year edition (October 2016), Panorama of the Greek Supermarkets No 20 presents:
• The developments in the supermarket sector
• The evolution of supermarkets' network in Greece
• The financial magnitudes & ratios of assets
• Analysis of every Greek region according to: a) its general economic situation and consumer trends and b) the supermarket sector's activity during 2014 - 2015.
• Financial data and stores network by geographic area of the major supermarket chains, groups and cooperatives, presented in alphabetical order, according to the Greek alphabet
• A companies' guide, with contact information of the supermarket companies operating in the Greek market.
The financial data and the supermarkets' network are included also in a CD-ROM.
Price including the CD-ROM: 185 euros